Blanc de Blancs
A base of 78% Chenin, Chardonnay, and Sultana from California blended with 15% Clarksburg AVA Sauvignon Blanc for complexity and acidity plus 7% Muscat Alexandria for lively aromatics and an “impression” of sweetness without a high level of RS (7.2g/L). An elegant Blanc de Blancs with playful effervescence mingled with notes of Meyer lemon, kiwi and pineapple. 12.3% alcohol.
– Cool packaging – literally! This small container keeps this sparkler cold. Aluminum conducts heat quickly, so the smaller the container, the better.
– Same carbonation level as Prosecco – at an atmospheric pressure of 3.5 bars, which is actually the maximum that can be put in a can without excess foaming.
– Holds its fizz! The small size not only keeps it chilling, but holds those bubbles longer.
– A single or a 4-pack: Your choice to buy or sell these 187ml cans as you wish (250ml cans can only be sold as 4-packs.)
– Plastic-free! Loose cans in a box, all recyclable.
About the Producer
Winemaker Alexandre Remy hails from Rennes, France. He holds a master’s degree in food science from the University of Montpellier. His desire to make wine took him to Marlborough, Victoria and Napa Valley.
Sustainability: Alexandre is committed to sustainability, from the vineyards all the way to the labels. Starting with the 2015 vintage, all wines are bottled with Diam Corks, a company that not only has an amazing environmental policy and is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council®, but also guarantees closures that are cork taint free. For the vinification, Alexandre partners with wineries that are within 50 miles of where the grapes are grown. The barrels used are made from French oak staves but are assembled right here in the USA. Finally, Alexandre works exclusively with warehouses that support The Green Initiative Fund.