70% Espadin (9 years old), 30% Karwinskii, 15 to 17 year old. Aged 14 months in American white oak barrels. Amber color, silky texture, complex and fruity bouquet with smoky notes. 40% alcohol.
About the Producer
Espíritu Corsa began its journey in January 2010 with one goal: producing the best mezcal in México. The mezcals are made in San Agustin Amatengo (in the province of Oaxaca) following a traditional artisan process that is all natural and handcrafted, without any additives or artificial products.
This authentic and traditional handcrafted process includes:
* agaves are grown cultivated and wild
* agaves are hand shredded with machetes and cooked in earth ovens
* mashing process is done by using an animal traction mill wheel
* fermented 8 to 15 days in wooden barrels
* single distillation in copper stills
* bottled by hand
Espíritu Corsa produces three levels of mezcal: Buen Bicho, Santa Pedrera and Espíritu Lauro, the last including the Single Agave Series.
Mezcal Agaves Silvestres – Arroqueño
Mezcal Agaves Silvestres – Tobala
Mezcal Agaves Silvestres – Cuixe