|Espíritu Corsa began its journey in January 2010 with one goal: producing the best mezcal in México. The mezcals are made in San Agustin Amatengo (in the province of Oaxaca) following a traditional artisan process that is all natural and handcrafted, without any additives or artificial products.
This authentic and traditional handcrafted process includes:|
* agaves are grown cultivated and wild
* agaves are hand shredded with machetes and cooked in earth ovens
* mashing process is done by using an animal traction mill wheel
* fermented 8 to 15 days in wooden barrels
* single distillation in copper stills
* bottled by hand Espiritu Corsa produces three levels of mezcal: Buen Bicho, Santa Pedrera and Espiritu Lauro.
|Buen Bicho Website|
|100% Espadin. Produced from 6-7 year old agave, single distilled with no artificial additives or flavorings. At 40% this mezcal has fresh acidity, round fruitiness and a nice balance of roasted agave and smokiness. The finish is clean and light on the palate with hints of jalapeño spice. Enjoy neat or mixed in cocktails. |
|Printer Friendly Version|
|Copyright © 2002-2017|
VOS Selections, Inc.